Planet Action Holiday Club
Time & Location
About the Event
Planet Action Holiday Club will run for four full days where we will focus on sustainability, nature and wildlife, encouraging your children to LOVE the Earth.
We are running our Planet Action Holiday Club at Farleigh Ecohub, our purpose built site in beautiful, rural Mid-Devon. These are small group outdoor sessions which bring inspire kids to LOVE the Earth! These sessions can be unaccompanied (by parents and carers). Parents are encouraged to stay and attend the sessions or explore the surroundings if they would like to.
Suitable for families keen to get inspired and have fun exploring our environmental themes, these sessions are adapted for a mixed age-group and have a different theme each day.
Each day there are four themes based on our 'LOVE the Earth' structure.
* L is for Learn
* O is for Observe
* V is for inVolve
* E is for Enjoy
All sessions include:
- Access to a planet-friendly community
- Experienced group leaders with the relevant skills and qualifications (DBS, First Aid, Safeguarding etc)
- A structured programme to learn through play
- Lots of free time to play and socialise
- Water and homemade gluten, dairy and nut free refreshments
- Free parking
- Time to enjoy the beautiful, rural surroundings
Examples of activities:
- Pond dipping and identification
- Nature walks
- Mud kitchen
- Learning how to observe nature
- Art in nature
- Climate change impact demos
- Music with recycling
- Team eco-games
We are a naturalist and teacher team passionate about the environment and very much looking forward to spending time inspiring others to protect our fragile Earth and get excited about all that's in it!
Do contact us if you have any questions or queries - we'd love to hear from you :-)
- Planet Action Holiday Club£160+£4 Service fee£160+£4 Service fee0£0